In Phoenix Arizona, Road Tech Paving is the trusted asphalt installation company because we have the paving experience and design knowledge to engineer and install the right parking lot, driveway, or roadway for your property. We love helping our Arizona neighbors get the best pavement, and we’ll tackle any paving installation job, big or small.
Why Choose Asphalt?
Asphalt is ideal for high traffic pavement because the aggregates inside give it strength and structure, while the petroleum based binders give it flexibility so it doesn’t crack under the pressure of vehicles.
Parking Lot InstallationOur professional asphalt paving contractors follow a proven pavement installation process:
- Consult with the property manager or business owner to design the most effective pavement.
- Prepare the site by compaction and grading soil.
- Lay down a gravel aggregate base to the appropriate thickness, and then compact and grade that as well.
- Apply a layer of asphalt that’s 2 inches thick or more using specialized equipment, and allow it to cure.
- Install concrete curbs to protect asphalt edges, as well as install any drainage systems necessary to keep water from pooling on the pavement.
- If necessary, apply a sealcoating to protect the new asphalt against wear and tear.
- Use special traffic paint to create pavement markings for traffic control, parking spaces, and ADA compliant parking designs.
- Complete the entire job under budget and within the timeline.
- Consult with the property owners again to put a pavement maintenance plan in place.